Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 40 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Back out with my daughter in sanilac county. I'm around 75 hours on stand this gun season. It's been fun to say the least. Kind of like a fulltime job. Lol. Buck sightings yesterday were the worst for the season, and we were only able to put eyes on 3 little ones. The rut is way past its peak in my neck of the woods, but we are hoping for a receptive doe to wander by. All its takes is 1 minute to change the season. Anyhow, good luck to all of you. Shoot straight and be safe.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Im stealing that pic for a Lock Screen. Really cool!

I’m out in Calhoun. Man has the deer movement slowed down the last couple of days. I can’t believe I’m still trying to get number one! Come on deer gods, send a fat one my way.
I wish it posted better than what my eyes saw. Definantly awesome!

Reactions: up520 and Botiz

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
Us southern Michigan boys are getting snow tomorrow. A little late but it should get em moving and take us into muzzleloader season.
Looks like it is going to miss us on the west side

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
153 Posts
Good luck to you guys in the morning...headed out in the afternoon hoping the weather moving in will move the deer a little early

·
Registered
91 Posts
This is the first time I brought a hot thermos of coffee out with me this morning and it’s actually great. Either I’m becoming my dad, I’m old, or both. :) Good luck everyone. Be safe. Nice calm morning with a crunch to the leaves. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 222 Posts