Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a while...but I'll start my first LFTS for the season. Up sipp'n on coffee and prepping for the drive down to Cass County with my son. I haven't been out in quite a while, so definitely excited to get back out on the farm. Might be a good day to fill that doe tag. Not sure how big a buck has to be to fill that second tag...we'll see if one gets me excited. Should be a beautiful day...at least a comfy one for us hunters. Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Headed out within the hour for a morning sit before heading home. Still trying to punch my last doe tag.

Ps - i guess im lazy - its my last tag so i head straight for the heated blind to wait :lol:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I’m finally out of bed, took awhile. I already took a nice 8pt with my bow and a doe last week but I just feel like I need to be back up in the tree for one more sit before things start to wind down for me. Hoping for the big 10pt I seen walking around...good luck all!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
I’m up. Slept like crap dog whined every hour to be let out. Hope he doesn’t have a UTI or bladder infection or something. Has never done that before. Going out for a short sit this AM. Not expecting to see much but you never know.

Sent from d_mobile

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Set and ready in huron county watching the moon fade away
20201129_062634.jpg

·
Registered
10,744 Posts
Us southern Michigan boys are getting snow tomorrow. A little late but it should get em moving and take us into muzzleloader season.
Stinks it's all hitting south, but seeings last day. That's fine

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Set and ready in huron county watching the moon fade away
View attachment 609665
Im stealing that pic for a Lock Screen. Really cool!

I’m out in Calhoun. Man has the deer movement slowed down the last couple of days. I can’t believe I’m still trying to get number one! Come on deer gods, send a fat one my way.

1 - 20 of 222 Posts