Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

LFTS 11/25/21 The Turkey Day Classic

12K views 123 replies 60 participants last post by  Yarcher 
#1 ·
Who's in? Headed out with a buddy and his son before it's time for the big dinner.

Good luck everyone, and remember how much we have to be thankful for.

#2 ·
Me and 2 friends are going out on Mason County Public this morning. Been a season of full moons & not a pot of day light activity. I haven’t been out since the 20th so here’s hoping this Holiday break brings some filled tags & freezers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 ·
All tucked away 10’ up in a box blind N of Jxn. Light but steady rain this morning. Got in early to lube my window hinges w vegetable oil with a
Q tip. Seems to have worked great. Was terrible loud when colder last weekend. Corn is still up to my north so still optimistic. Had good luck TG and later out here. Morning hunt only today then hitting it hard thru Sunday.

#24 ·
Happy Thanksgiving! I’m sitting today out. Probably going to work tmrw. Headed to our lease in Huron county Saturday, probably the last time for the year. Sounds like we are going to do Muzzy camp in alcona county this year…looking forward to it!

#25 ·
Good morning and happy Thanksgiving. Came down to the Williamstown area to sit behind my ma's place for the morning. Drizzling but still warm. Excited, couldn't make it out sun or mon,, then worked a couple days. Hunting here today and tomorrow then working again. Good luck out there.

#26 ·
Been settled in for a half hour in Gratiot. Just starting to rain the past few minutes. Don’t have high expectations this morning as all the bucks I had all summer and fall are dead or have been pushed out by road hunters and neighbors. A few small ones left around but maybe something has moved in from a couple sections away. Good luck all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.