Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
last morning for me and possibly last hunt till December here in Kalamazoo. Lots of excitement. Lots of big Bucks for Michigan and even one booner that will score well above the 170 mark that was on
My small ground for two years. So far I just couldn’t get on one even with a gun. Who knows what late season might bring. At least some people around the area shot huge bucks and that will help promote QDM even more so then what is currently being done here in southwest Michigan in and around the Alamo township CoOp. What a good year so far.

CE7BF76E-2AEA-4ABF-A50D-B1A8CB2594DB.jpeg

·
Registered
18 Posts
last morning for me and possibly last hunt till December here in Kalamazoo. Lots of excitement. Lots of big Bucks for Michigan and even one booner that will score well above the 170 mark that was on
My small ground for two years. So far I just couldn’t get on one even with a gun. Who knows what late season might bring. At least some people around the area shot huge bucks and that will help promote QDM even more so then what is currently being done here in southwest Michigan in and around the Alamo township CoOp. What a good year so far.

View attachment 606959
Looks warm in that box blind. Anymore room in there?! Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 165 Posts