Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37,477 Posts
5”-6” of fresh lake effect snow along with temps in the low 20s in SC Chippewa county. The snow is still coming down. At least the high winds have died down. Mot many track but should be a good movement day when it tapers off. Good luck.

·
Registered
37,477 Posts
I have to be close to 20 sightings by now. I had the big doe I was after show up. She kept checking her back trail and a I could see a deer pacing back and forth up the snow is so heavy in the trees all I saw was a glint of antler on time. She lives another day.

If this was last Saturday she would have been down like a fat kid on a see saw. She would have easily won the heaviest doe category.

There is lots of time left the season isn’t even half over.

·
Registered
37,477 Posts
I’m starting to go shack wacky. I’ve had 5 deer in the rye for about 15 minutes. I have my phone standing up leaning on the window watching those deer over the top catching up on the LFTS thread. I look up and there are two bucks sparing in the food plot. I threw up the binos only to see it was two of the fawns going at it pretty heavy. It definitely raised my heart beat at least temporarily. I got a good chuckle out of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts