Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
I was gonna go but no fellow LFTS posters to keep me company, decided to stay home..

Figured if OGB ain't out that's a good a excuse as any

·
Registered
37,405 Posts
5”-6” of fresh lake effect snow along with temps in the low 20s in SC Chippewa county. The snow is still coming down. At least the high winds have died down. Mot many track but should be a good movement day when it tapers off. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I'm here . Out back of the house in gale force winds in SW antrim again. Had an 8 point on video here opening morning for a good 5 minutes. Of course I was out at the farm for opener and he has not been on film since. Got a busy day. Hunt here, head into UIA office at noon to get unemployment stratghtened out, then if the wind dies. Out to the farm tonight to make sure the pop ups survived the wind.
Plant community Plant Window Wood Natural landscape

·
Registered
523 Posts
Back out in Ottawa county for the first time with a gun in hand this year. Seen 11 deer so far. Had one group of does at 10 yards. At first light I had a big bodied deer at 80 yards to my NW in the thick pines and never got a look at its head. Nice morning after the wind last night. Have to go out midday to cut up some blowdowns over the trails.

·
Premium Member
11,612 Posts
Be out this afternoon. Cams are showing very little action during morning last few days. Good luck everyone. Be safe

1 - 20 of 82 Posts