Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Up drinking coffee. Let the dogs out to do their thing. Calm and brisk, should be a great morning. Still undecided if I am going out or just staying put to keep the dogs quiet and let them out when needed. Wife has been working 12’s and 16’s as a RN because so many others are out with Covid and didn’t get home until 3:30 this morning and needs to sleep. If I do decide to go it will only be for a couple hours to observe if either of the bucks I had come in at dark last night are still hanging there this morning. A 1.5 yr old 8 with a beautiful rack who got the pass last night and I believe one of the big guys as all I could see through Binos was a wide white rack on a silhouette on a very large framed deer. Good luck all.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
I’m up and drinking day old coffee. Cam pull here yesterday showed bleak results. But I saw a dandy two nights ago while on stand.
Extra bad news is that the booner moved over to the neighbors sanctuary! Bummer.
View attachment 604555
Screenshot_20201118-053452.png
I'm not convinced that he's a Booner Groundy:p

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Heading out shortly in Arenac county. After my son shooting a huge doe yesterday and me tagging a nice 8 pt I’m not as motivated this morning! But there are more big bucks around so I’m going! My son is sleeping in and has a school meeting at 10. Short sit for me this morning as I need to be in the cabin to help him with his meeting at 10. Hunting a blind 100 yds from cabin overlooking a large turnip plot!

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Back at it in Sanilac county. Solo this time. My daughter is back in school, or whatever we call it now a days with the virtual thing. Saw a bunch of bucks yesterday. No shots taken since I wanted my kid to get her first buck. Today is different, and those good ones will not get the pass. My fingers are crossed. Good luck to all, and be safe!!

1 - 20 of 219 Posts