Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

41 - 60 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Much quieter walk this morning after a little overnight rain.

Hard to believe this can be considered a cold front with temperatures like this in November!

Winds are 10 to 15 mph out of the west, with overcast skies and 54 degrees here in St. Clair County.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
2 yearlings and a small buck so far. This wind is whipping across this open field/wind tunnel! It can die down anytime now!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
995 Posts
Thanks to the vets and thanks to my wife for not giving me grief for hunting on her birthday (every year, who the hell has a birthday in the middle of the rut?).....

Looking forward to this afternoon more than this morning because I'm sitting over an area that was thick cover two weeks ago when I shot my buck from this stand....now its been bulldozed from pulling logs out. At least I'm between two thick pockets and hope to have deer traveling between. Eaton Co.
20201111_072102.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got a late start this morning, didn’t start walking to the stand until legal shooting started... kicked out three (I think doe and twins), wind and cold should have them moving through the swamp I sit on here in Eaton Co this morning. Let’s gooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
561 Posts
39° Northern Antrim County, wind howling. This afternoon should be good with wind dropping. Strange year for me all activity has been early afternoon even with the heat. This cold front should change it up

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Good luck to all of those out today, hope the best of luck.

Today is veterans day as we all know. A lot of you may know a veteran in one way shape or form. Today is a day to thank those husbands or wives', mothers, fathers, and children of those whom have lost a loved one. For today will be they could be feeling sorrow, and grief, or happiness and pride for the service that their loved one has given the ultimate sacrifice for.
For all those who have served their time and are able to enjoy the freedoms you have fought for, Happy Veterans Day to you Sir or Ma'am. God Bless The United States of America!

View attachment 601173
Thanks for your service Danny!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
3 small bucks and a few does, so far.

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
28 and a very light breeze here. Perfect conditions. Nice to not have the roar of the wind in my ears. Just had a small 8 cruise through the CRP. Last night I passed on what would have been my best buck ever. Hoping I don’t regret that. Good luck guys. Thank you veterans. We can do this because of you.

41 - 60 of 286 Posts