Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 40 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Out on the st Clair/ Sanilac line. Haven’t been back here in over a week last sit had a encounter with a really nice 10pt. It’s thick and narly in here my cams last year had about a dozen good bucks cruise threw between nov 1-15 hoping today’s the day, on a side not I hope today is the day I receive a text last night the property owners 38 year old brother wants to do some squirrel hunting tomorrow afternoon( whatcha gonna do‍♂) I didn’t have the heart to tell him there is no squirrels back here tho since it’s nothing but a thick low land reveen with some pines and hardly a couple scub trees to get a stand in. So hoping today’s the day if not I have one other spot to hunt since I burned my last two out this week with the south winds, saving the better two for the cold front

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Just remember we are not promised a tomorrow. Hunt every day u can. Can't kill them in the bed.yes,the wind is cranking. Good luck and put a rage in the cage.
I’m being a pansy this morning and sitting the morning out. Laying here in the camper and the wind is so strong it sounds like a squadron of A10s is flying over.
Gotta fix the generator....again. Gonna need it tonight.
Providing the winds lay down Some I’ll be out this evening. According to my weather channel app winds tomorrow are supposed to be back down to 5-10. Couple that with 28 degrees and tomorrow should be better day

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Windy and feels way better with these temps. Out in Calhoun co. Good luck and shoot straight!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good luck to all of those out today, hope the best of luck.

Today is veterans day as we all know. A lot of you may know a veteran in one way shape or form. Today is a day to thank those husbands or wives', mothers, fathers, and children of those whom have lost a loved one. For today will be they could be feeling sorrow, and grief, or happiness and pride for the service that their loved one has given the ultimate sacrifice for.
For all those who have served their time and are able to enjoy the freedoms you have fought for, Happy Veterans Day to you Sir or Ma'am. God Bless The United States of America!

Salute to those.jpg

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Well I fell in the creek on my way in and lost a climbing stick somewhere along the way so I’m only about twelve feet up. Eleventh sit of the year on the eleventh of November there has to be some good luck waiting for me right??

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Thank you to all the veterans out there! I truly appreciate the sacrifice you’ve made so we can do what we are doing today!

Been set up for some time now, just waiting for it to get daylight so I can see what’s going on! Good luck! Shoot straight!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

21 - 40 of 286 Posts