Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

141 - 160 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Ok hate to throw a tech question in here but can anyone tell me why half the pics show up like this. I’m on TapaTalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s been a technical issue for years. The MSF app does the same thing. You have to actually go to the msf website and log in if you really wanna see the pics. It’s 2020 and someone in the IT department can’t figure out how (to fix) and why pics don’t show up on the apps. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Did you try restarting your device?
Yes. Tried everything. It’s been an issue for years. I could stay logged into the msf website but that website is a train wreck to navigate through. Maybe some day. Lol.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I’m out, first sit on a neighbors land. Jumped up 7 doe and a small back walking in, they were all bedded down by a big dead fall. Hunting an area where 3 trails connect and there’s a few rubs, not sure what direction wind is good or not but I’m hoping W/NW... Good luck and stay safe all.

·
Registered
12,982 Posts
View attachment 596545 View attachment 596547 View attachment 596549 Almost decided not to hunt.
Got to the stand at legal shooting light and 10 minutes later he strolled in.
End of an epic story.
Slim is dead, long live Slim!
Very Good !! "700" club for you. Like I've said before, you're a big shot but now......Holy heck add ya to the 700 club :p !! CONGRATS! Nice buck can't wait to read the story about em and the hunt.

Yes. Tried everything. It’s been an issue for years. I could stay logged into the msf website but that website is a train wreck to navigate through. Maybe some day. Lol.

That's what I use and I don't have an issue and my daughter would tell you I'm "dumb" with my phone..

Good luck guy's out. wind went from sw-w to a NW so a no go for me..

141 - 160 of 212 Posts