·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Day one of rutcation.
Wind - Check
Bedding - check
River - check
Deer - TBD
Hoping for some action this morning. Plenty of breeding going on around here, I'm looking for a cruiser to come through the thick stuff around 10. Time will tell. Pic to follow after some light.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I'm in, north east kent county. New spot that I seen a single deer come through in morning from another stand 200 yards away. Got to try something different. I've got pretty far visibility, I should at least see something.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Wow! adrenalin flowing, decent buck. Looked like it went down. The six point that was with him is still cruising this thicket edge. To warm to be shaking like this, must be my nerves

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Another doe out a couple hundred yards upwind. Wandered off away from me. Pine squirrel doing acrobatics nearby. Might drop the can or tickle the rattle bag just for fun.

Sent from d_mobile

Reactions: MichiFishy

·
Administrator
17,434 Posts
Sitting since 6.15 in the NeLP stand that I passed the 6 point in October. Day 6... zero sightings. Keeping the faith.
<----<<<

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Got out about 15 minutes ago due to getting ready and getting out here after work and bumped deer. Extremely frustrating given the fact that I haven’t seen anything in about 4-5 hunts. Just my luck.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Man this sucks, I had planned on being back out this morning. I received a late call yesterday from a potentially big new client and he wants to meet at 10am. So to my wife, I DO WORK..............sometimes lol. I will be out in the heat this afternoon.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Been in since 5 20. Trying something new on my property. This piece doesn't like SW wind, but I know theres a big boy out here still, so I formulated an early and unique entrance. Lots of movement 20 mins before light.

Good luck everyone.
1604665718795105144931.jpg

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
He did everything perfect, except for he was an absolute dink of a freshman buck. Wasn't crazy about this wind, but so far extra 10 minutes in the ozone bag, the extra activated carbon I dusted with after that & the wall of VS1 scent I put up to my NE has kept any alarms from going off from the 6-8 does that have been downwind. I did say so far right...
IMG_20201106_071006129_BURST007.jpg

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Feel so blessed.
1st two pictures as I walk into him. No arrow,blood at impact site. Glad I seen him drop. Wont be taking that shot angle again.

20201105_073323.jpg

20201105_073356.jpg

41 - 60 of 314 Posts