Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope to make it out for the eve hunt working today :( kills me to be at work when I checked cam last night and I have had many visitors to my Feeder

·
Registered
122 Posts
A couple days ago I peed from my favorite bow stand... That was a bad idea. The cam has showed nothing since. Last night I watched the normal 3 deer make a 60yd detour from it. So this morning I'm impromptu hunting at the base of a tree.... The weather didn't say anything about rain. O well I'm here.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I thought about it but looked at the changing winds last night and I'm opting for tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I thought about it but looked at the changing winds last night and I'm opting for tomorrow morning.
I should have done the same. Already had to move the climber to the other side of the tree. Oh well, first day out with this stand and I made more noise than I should have.

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
It'll Live From The Office for me for a while. I hunt the opening five days and then really back off.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Will be Hunting tonight with my two boys (6 and 8). They are already hooked. Last time out we passed on two small does, then a big doe gave me a good shot, but had a five point following. Told them we are waiting for mr.big or a solo big doe and they are OK with that. Good times

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
was just covered in deer. A 4 pointer and 3 does. Almost licked my stand. Couldn't risk taking a shot without getting busted

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ive been out since early afternoon and it's been quiet except for the tree rats running everywhere packing away nuts. Hopefully the action will pick up the last two hrs of daylight! Good luck to everyone!!
ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1444165754.299059.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Why do people call them "Tree Rats" ? I like squirrels as long as they aren't in my barn, they help keep me entertained and are fun to watch.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
First sit behind the house in Barry County. No shooter bucks on the camera back here but plenty of does! Looking to whack a slick head tonight! Good luck to everyone that's out on this beautiful evening!!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts