Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

61 - 81 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Nothin like sneaking to your stand to realize it'd been stolen, and they'd left your snipped lock and chain at the base of the tree as the final f you. Dont really have any other spots in the area so today just turned into a cottontail hunt, Good luck out there boys.
Sorry, I hope there is a special place in hell for that thief!

Bird hunting yesterday and today. Will be in the tree tomorrow am if the rain quits. GL all!

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Nothin like sneaking to your stand to realize it'd been stolen, and they'd left your snipped lock and chain at the base of the tree as the final f you. Dont really have any other spots in the area so today just turned into a cottontail hunt, Good luck out there boys.
That sucks..I'm sorry. I've been there.
I followed others advise and bought a climber only to discover between my knee surgery and previously broken ankle, I really can't do it very well, so every time I go to my stand I'm wondering if it'll be there.

Stuck working. I'm gonna hang a stand in the likely pouring rain after work and try and hunt it tomorrow in the likely pouring rain..never fails lol.

Good luck out there!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Then she texts back she went to get her bow because they headed towards our garden and she could have shot a nice one with a rifle from the house

61 - 81 of 272 Posts