Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 40 of 175 Posts

·
Administrator
17,418 Posts
Live from the (make-shift) office, but I'm with you in spirit.
<----<<<

Reactions: sparky18181

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
7 does and fawns so far. Only bad thing all are south of me, with a north wind. Not where they usually come from. Might just leave....

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
Got back out after taking the week off because of last week's buck. All I'll shoot is an 8+ above average buck.
I expected a little colder weather and a dusting of snow but all I got is a little drippy mist.
Hey, it is always good to have a plan. Also, there are worse things to be drippy.....

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
After not seeing anything this weekend, I decided to take the morning off. With only 15 acres and after taking a doe last Monday, there is no doubt I have burned my property out. I will be heading north in a couple of days, so my place will get a rest.

Of course, this then shows up on camera this morning...ugh.
FB_IMG_1603717514090.jpg

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Two so far. Same spike and six I’ve been seeing each time out

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
After not seeing anything this weekend, I decided to take the morning off. With only 15 acres and after taking a doe last Monday, there is no doubt I have burned my property out. I will be heading north in a couple of days, so my place will get a rest.

Of course, this then shows up on camera this morning...ugh.
View attachment 593379
Shot a doe Saturday night tracked and found Sunday morning. This guy walked right where it all happened Sunday night. 10 acres

Attachments

21 - 40 of 175 Posts