Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

61 - 80 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
We watched two different does get bred last night. Hunting has been spectacular here good bucks on the move on every sit it seems. Neighbor has killed two giants already we just started hunting hard in last week or so. Good pictures should keep us in tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What county you seeing the breeding?

Reactions: Dish7

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Nine o’clock and 60 post allready.Cant hunt so yesterday I watch football and when there was a break I checked the lifts an d there would be another bunch of posts.I missed a bunch of good plays reading the lifts.Almost 400 posts But I love reading them.You guys got lot of nice ones.Iam going nuts not hunting.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Good luck all. I slept in this morning due to lack of wind and motivation. It will come back by this afternoon. I hope the wind picks up a bit hate these windless mornings.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Just did a blind calling sequence and had a deer bust on the other side of the swamp and watched a buck make a scrape on the opposite ridge. 5 min later 2 bucks came back and had a 2.5 yr old 6-8pt cross the swamp and come upwind of me to 40yds trying to find the source of the call. He didn't like the set up and went back the way he came.

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Reactions: John Hine and d_rek
61 - 80 of 272 Posts