Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 40 of 231 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
I’ve been down but I’m on my way back, kidney stones put me in the hospital but I’m kind of back on my feet, first sit of the year in Branch county, this farm has basically not been hunted yet, I didn’t make it to my intended stand because I’m over dressed and was getting way to warm so I climbed a ladder on the field edge, stripped some layers and I’m ready to punch a hole in something, day light is really slow to get here and there’s been deer within range already this morning in the dark, going to make a move in 45 minutes or so to get the wind right, good luck to everyone that’s lucky enough to be out, don’t take it for granted.
Flight

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
If combines and not tractors, MOVE to them! Most deer I've ever seen in a single sit, cutting corn
Would love too but i dont own the square mile :lol:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I can see a 10pt hitting that real soon.good luck to all hunters out today back in fall chore mode for me.did see a doe acting like she was in heat wed nite,was flicking her tail around like a come hither flag and would run 30ft and stop.looked like a 2 1/2 8pt was real interested and was doggin her.3 little bucks were standing around watching and trying to figure out what was going on.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
6 doe’s and fawns so far, I’m not totally opposed to sending a Easton full metal jacket threw a doe from this stand but the wind is not good, was waiting for them to get a nose full and head back the way they came so I can relocate.
Flight

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
1D82CC50-7845-402A-89C9-32EEAB5F2CD1.jpeg

this doe is going to mess around and get shot, there are 4 out here and they know I’m here but can’t find me, the neighbor is calling in her horse’s so they are pinched on two sides and don’t know what to do, only reason why I didn’t shoot was she was on edge and that has a tendency to turn out bad. Great start so far, up to 13.
Flight

21 - 40 of 231 Posts