Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

121 - 140 of 416 Posts

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Another doe came through about 80yards. Relaxed and feeding on some brush. Gave her a contact grunt and she swished her tail and kept feeding. Eventually fed off towards the bedding area down the way.

Sent from d_mobile

·
Registered
4,123 Posts

Today's view. Alfalfa to my right (north), hay behind me (east), and the corn across the road to the east has been cut.

Had 2 does and a fawn come through the dry creek bottom behind me and what appeared to be a 2.5yr old make a scrape 60 yds away on the field edge.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Shot my first buck with a bow in over a decade. Arrow was a pass through with blood on it. Found the blood trail but am waiting. Deer ran about fifty yards. Then stopped and started walking away. Drove the twenty minutes home to change and get my boys and see how my griffon does tracking.

Pretty nervous about tracking it. Hope it was a good shot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
One time I did cal in and told them I was not coming in because I had a case of Buck Fever
Sometimes you just got to get the flu! If your being patient and only hunting the best conditions today is one of those days! Not trying to rub it in or anything! Good luck at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

121 - 140 of 416 Posts