Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
historically, this day has been my brother-in-law's best day of the year to kill a big buck as his 2 largest have come on this day...is it a coincidence that my fiance and him lost their father on October 24, 2007 to a short battle with cancer? I'm guessing, no, he was there with him on those hunts! well, i'll be the one who has to carry on the tradition from here on out because we lost my BIL to suicide in 2011...im hoping they'll be with me today and send a nice buck cruising my way! Good luck this morning, fellas!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sorry to hear about the losses. May they both be with you and keep safe in the stand. A nice buck would be great too! I wish I could get out! Tmrw night its on.

Sent from my C771 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Always a season
3,193 Posts
Sorry about the loses. Heading out to my favorite stand. Only used it on opening day. Should be good for some action. Already got my doe so I'm waiting for a buck older than 1.5 years. Tall order around these parts but they are around.

·
Registered
577 Posts
2 in's on ground at my house in allegan C. I really hate work right now!!!!!! Almost played Hooke Good luck

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Count me in this morning boyz! One of my favorite stands in Livingston county. Clear, crisp and cold... should make for a good hunt. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Sorry to here of your losses. I'm sure they will be with you today. Heading out in Lenawee co. Luck to all.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Stuck at work.. But in the woods in spirit. What a perfect day. Blanket of snow on the ground here in Ottawa county. Best of luck to u all shoot straight. Keep the reports coming.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Waz, keep strong in The Lord. Peace and comfort rest in Him.

On other notes I'm in my best stand for first time. There was thread similar but after that yeti shriek from the owl 4 trees over I need poop filtering skivvies

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Short sit this morning hunting ducks in the pm at shiawasse, good luck all

Sent from my C771 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Got out of the hospital last Saturday after a 2 week stay. My early archery season is toast. Be thankful as you sit this morning for your health. I'll be ready by MLing.:thumbup::D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
New scrape on my walk in. Gahh I need to see some horns!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Always a season
3,193 Posts
Had a doe and fawn cruise by on the way to a food plot. Doe was bleating at the fawn for a while. As if to say 'slow down!". Cool.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Good action deer are moving, seen couple doe and buck. Was at full draw on a big doe till i seen it was a buck with a single antler. Better get the sleep out of my eyes or maybe its the age thing creeping in lol.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 20 of 151 Posts