Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day 2!! Up and eating some breakfast. Then headed out to Macomb County. Good luck all!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Rolling out of bed. Walking out behind the house to hunt a fence row in a few. Good luck

·
Registered
906 Posts
Missed yesterday, so today's my opener. I'm even more geeked that it's on my own land. If it were last year I'd be in the car still driving to my old spot... Now it's right from my bed to the stand. Gonna be windy! Good luck everybody

·
Registered
224 Posts
First sit of the year! Just had a doe and fawn come thru right under me. This wind has got them pretty skittish.

·
Registered
546 Posts
In stand Huron county. A tad bit breezy. 1 Small scrubby buck so far. Beans are down.

·
Registered
36,082 Posts
I thought it was going to be a great morning. Heavy frost,clear skies and barely any wind. It was perfect until 3 wolves just came by. Two were coyote color and a big black one. The black one had a collar. The first one must have scented me, it stood and looked in my direction for a few minutes before moving on. They came from the same direction as the deer normally do and headed into my bedding area. This sux!

Reactions: legard29
1 - 20 of 82 Posts