·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Congrats! Great buck.

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Congrats

Congrats All!! About the same as you jimbo! Shot this buck just after 7 and wasn't quite sure of the shot, so waited till 9 or so went back out and he made one big circle in the beans and that was it. Took both shoulders out, he was dead on his feet! 7pt.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Congrats All!! About the same as you jimbo! Shot this buck just after 7 and wasn't quite sure of the shot, so waited till 9 or so went back out and he made one big circle in the beans and that was it. Took both shoulders out, he was dead on his feet! 7pt.

Congratulations Sprytle!

·
Registered
18,944 Posts

Nice buck! Congrats!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Well we waited until after 9 to head back to the property. Started tracking with just a drip here and there. Was hard to follow in the water and tall grass. He only went about 40 more yards from where I backed out, probably 75 total. Was quartering to me shot with a high entrance And no exit. Glad I backed out as he was laying right where he bed down with his feet all tucked under him. Not my biggest, but my first bow buck since I was 15.
Congrats Jimbo!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Congrats All!! About the same as you jimbo! Shot this buck just after 7 and wasn't quite sure of the shot, so waited till 9 or so went back out and he made one big circle in the beans and that was it. Took both shoulders out, he was dead on his

Nice Sprytle!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Way to wrap it last night hunters!

Not the biggest doe but the boy is happy!
Well we waited until after 9 to head back to the property. Started tracking with just a drip here and there. Was hard to follow in the water and tall grass. He only went about 40 more yards from where I backed out, probably 75 total. Was quartering to me shot with a high entrance And no exit. Glad I backed out as he was laying right where he bed down with his feet all tucked under him. Not my biggest, but my first bow buck since I was 15.
Congrats to all the successful hunters. I had the good fortune to take a doe tonight. Was ground sitting and shot it left-handed with my crossbow. That was fun for sure.
View attachment 445001

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I love pics of dead bucks in trucks!!!!

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Congrats Jimbo, great job on the recovery!

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Co

Congrats Sprytle! Nice buck!

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Good decision making there jimbo . Congrats on your buck!!

·
Registered
3,753 Posts

Well done, great shot too!!

241 - 260 of 271 Posts