Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wife woke me up and said she didn’t have to work so I’m in and just sat down. Seen 2 small bucks in the hay field when I pulled in. Sitting on the ground next to a partially cut corn field. Feel good about today seen some new rubs and scrapes on the way in and forgot the range finder :mad: good luck to the ones that get out.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Wife woke me up and said she didn’t have to work so I’m in and just sat down. Seen 2 small bucks in the hay field when I pulled in. Sitting on the ground next to a partially cut corn field. Feel good about today seen some new rubs and scrapes on the way in and forgot the range finder :mad: good luck to the ones that get out.
It’s still pitch dark here in Mecosta. Going out later to scout. Very few acorns on property this year. Plenty of fruit and greens. Hope to find some good buck sign.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Out for only the 4th time this season, but 1st in this stand which is one of my favorites...I killed a doe from it last year.

Getting buzzed by mosquitos on the way out sucked, but it isn't too bad on stand.

Finally had a buck on camera last night with some "curl"...He will get a pass if I see him, but good to see some movement.

Winds have finally sat down, but it is still 63 degrees here in St. Clair County.

Good Luck!
Atmosphere Plant Black Deer Natural landscape

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Good luck gentlemen, I'm stuck in the office today but had 7 different bucks hitting my food plot scrape between 7:20 last night and 7:20 this morning. That little temp drop sure got them moving. I expect someone to draw some blood this morning.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Good luck gents. My next sit will be in Vassar :)
I'd send you pictures of a few vassar bucks but I'd get scolded. It's the big buck mecca. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts