Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,184 Posts
Out for the last evening. More of a sit to reflect on the season than to shoot another deer but if big ED wanders by that can all change. Been a great year. Good luck everyone and be safe

·
Registered
444 Posts
Out in Ottawa county to close out the season. Snow quit and there is a short lull before the freezing rain begins. Not expecting much for this sit but needed one last fix. Not expecting much from the south since the neighbor tracked a small 4 point into there midday he hit last night with xbow. Found him and finished him off near the pond. Sat in the shack behind the house cause I need to get out at 5:15 so we can meet up with friends at 5:30(don’t tell Gretchen). Thanks all for a great year on LFTS!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,184 Posts
39th sit for deer season I know that aint **** for the IRONMAN (OGB) but it’s a record for me. Last night bolt
D2C91B2E-A8CC-4472-8C6D-88F89BF6367C.jpeg

·
Registered
18,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Mixed up another bloody Mary to go. I'm sitting in the blind with it, got the heater blasting and just watching the world go buy. It's been an awesome season, 4 does and 1 buck in the freezer. I whiffed a shot at my target buck so I have that to live with for the next 9 months. :( I hope all of you had a great season as well. Lots of nice deer ended up in the LFTS threads. Good luck this afternoon and don't worry I'm out here without a weapon. ;)

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
70BE96CB-55BB-4E0F-B071-D8789AD65745.jpeg

Last go round in Montcalm county and Mother Nature is letting us know it’s all but over.

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
To the Gentlemen 2/3 of a mile to the NE of me. It is Fantastic you got a new rifle, I'm happy for you. It is not the constant shooting that bothers me, but the from the sounds of it you single handedly created a nation wide ammo shortage. 2020 was rough for everyone so continue express your 2nd amendment right to ring in 2021 with a constant stream of gunfire...Lol

Actually this guy got me. I was running late, I here boom. I'm thinking yup shoulda been out earlier . I start hustling dang near fall.

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
Mixed up another bloody Mary to go. I'm sitting in the blind with it, got the heater blasting and just watching the world go buy. It's been an awesome season, 4 does and 1 buck in the freezer. I whiffed a shot at my target buck so I have that to live with for the next 9 months. :( I hope all of you had a great season as well. Lots of nice deer ended up in the LFTS threads. Good luck this afternoon and don't worry I'm out here without a weapon. ;)
Always a pleasure sharing your season OGB. Stay safe. October will be here soon

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Tonight we salute you Mr. I Got a New gun for Christmas guy. Only you wait til the last day of deer season to invite your friends to come over and shoot and display your new status symbol. Simply handling such fine fodder is simply not enough, one must shoot. Not just 1 Rd not just two, but an entire box bask in the glory. As the evening wears on more friends arrive and you have created a neighborhood gathering. Only you Mr. I Got A New Gun For Christmas Guy is prepared for such a display of our 2nd amendment right. Anticipating Santa bringing you the gun of your dreams you spent countless nights scouring the bowels of the internet til no more boxes of ammo could be found for your Ringing in of the New Year Party. As many cling to New Year, New Me, you cling to New Gun, New Me. So crack open an Ice cold Busch Light Mr I Got. A New Gun For Christmas Guy, you've probably had 30, today we celebrate you, Mr. I Got a New Gun For Christmas Guy.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I'll join again. One more DMAP in-hand. I thought the farmer was going to have a heart attack when I told him I saw 30 the other night.

Good luck OGB aka. "Iron Man" and friends.

Speaking of "piling them up", last night was a first for the shed. We doubled up on the gambrels because a couple of them only weighed 60#.

View attachment 624865
That's sweeeeet !!!
Awesome for sure !!

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
What is shooting hours January isn't in chart?

61 - 80 of 121 Posts