Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live from the Couch! Cant believe I'm the first one to start this thread this year?! Got a little earlier start than I wanted. Got woke up by my 6mo twins crying. Just made a cup of coffee and found a hunting show to watch. Hoping that I can get my fence done today. Wish me luck!

Thanks everyone for keeping us that are stuck out of the woods up to date appreciate it

Tony

·
Registered
8,420 Posts
Lol. Settled in here in Lapeer county. Nice morning so far. Kids are still sleeping. Coffee is good. I've been using maxwell house blend out of my keurig and having good luck with it. If all goes well I won't have much activity from the kids or wife until 9. Probably clean up the garden today and look at my bow case. Good luck to all those who don't get out.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Trying to kick a cold in Jackson County. Kids and wife are getting ready for church. I am wait for the bathroom lol. Maybe make it out tonight. Good luck everybody.

·
Addicted2hunting4
907 Posts
Thanks for starting the thread. After all of the hard work this spring/summer I spent the first two days of the season traveling for work. I was out all week so it made the weekend a challenge. I could of enforced my will and gone up this weekend, but after being away for 5 days for work, I thought I would fight the "going hunting" battle for another time. Thank goodness the weather made the decision much easier for me. Will begin fall clean up today if the weather clears.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Settled into my reclinder and just turning on the Jets / Dolphins game while sipping coffee.

Its sunday so......yep......heading to get the bailey's :)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Checking in from OK.
Full term pregnant wife decided we needed new floors 3 weeks before baby gets here.
Spent all day with a demo hammer removing tile yesterday. Gotta get on the roof in a bit here.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maxwell house finally got some movement going. 120' of wood privacy fence to put up today then i think I can start sneaking away for ducks/deer one day a weekend I hope

·
Registered
8,420 Posts
Activity picking up here as well. Saw two kids fighting so far. The spike horn is giving the yearling doe fits. Probably going to give it another hour before I call it a day and start working on other projects.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Well I got out yesterday and it was great but should be out this am when the wind died down but the wife's niece has been here over a week and then her boyfriend came Friday, they got in a huge fight last night no sleep was gonna take the opener off but work and company at home. Not sure what has happened but seems every October (my favorite time to hunt) some one decidedes to stop in, now some friends of my wife are stopping in next weekend YIKES! Didn't know what the title meant but I do now. Good luck to all you want to be in the woods hunting guys. To you young guys with children rember"if mama ain't happy aint nobody happy" put your family and your children 1st, you'll find time to hunt!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts