Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any reports of Browns being caught in lexington. I'm thinking about heading out tomorrow or sunday to fish in the harbor.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Reports have been slow coming in lately. Not many people fishing in the harbor I guess, I think they are all getting boats ready. The browns should be along the shore, in and outside of the harbor, but I really have had no reports. Let me know if you do any good!
Good luck!
Mike

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to lexington yesterday with my brother and dad and we didn't even get a bite. There was probalbly 7 or 8 guys fishing from the docks and break and it didn't look like they were having much luck. One guy in a small boat outside the break wall didn't have anything when we left either.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Are the docks in at the launches yet, at Lexington?

·
Registered
162 Posts
The docks are not in yet! The ownership/operation of the harbor is all screwed up and I am not sure who, if anyone is gonna put them in. Might have to do it ourselves!

Good luck
Mike

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
I think I will be there Sat. I plan to launch off the wall, but if anyone is up for doing some voulenter work for the DNR that day(i.e. helping them slide thier docks in), flag me down.

·
Registered
225 Posts
If all goes well I plan on launching from Lexington on Thursday.
I'll post results when I get back.

Brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts