Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody go to Pk Resorts??? Would love to hear those stories. Any other locations as well, pics make it all the better. My dad and I were supposed to go to Pk in late june but we had to cancel. :sad:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never been to Pk before but we will reschedule our trip with them. I spent over 40 hours researching, calling, and reading feedback on outfitters in ontario. Everyone I talked with loved their Pk experience. Everyone seemed to agree that it was alot of service, good fishing, and good equipment for the price. My dad did most of the dealing with the owners but he always commented how he enjoyed dealing with them.
here is their website: http://www.pkresorts.com/index.html
good luck finding the right trip for you.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have Been up to Buck Lodge 6 Times. Have not Made it up there in about 7 years, Got Bit by the Walleye tourney Bug. Since the last time I went up there Buck and Bingwood has been sold to Granite Hill Lodge Owners. When I was going up there it was just a no frills great service lodge. The Price when I was going was made it a fantastic deal. If the new owners made it anything like the Island Hill lodge they Dresses the place up.

The fishing up there at that time was fantastic, Lots of walleye with a few good caught each week. If anybody is going up there let me Know, Can definatly save a few days of scouting.

·
Registered
361 Posts
My first post-been spying for quite some time. I'm a one finger typer.Been fishing pike and walleye around Hornepayne for the last 5 years.Been going to Ontario for 22. Usually go late May. This year we had 13 adults and 7 kids. We split up and fish many different lakes that we've learned of and explored over the years.Did really good this year except that on the last day I .buried a # 4 treble hook to the hilt into my pinky taking a little pike off my rapala jointed. Caught more walleyes than usual this year,the 2 largest were 6 1/2 pounds. Saw 14 bears and 4 moose Can't wait for next year.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
4 days of fishing, Manitoba, 214 Walleyes, 630 Pike (including hamer handles, which accounts for 400). 23 Trophy Pike ranging from 30" to 45". In the last hour of fishing on the last day we all caught and ended our trip with a trophy pike. What a morning. These numbers are for two boats and 6 guys.

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
I went to Horwood Lake for a week. The walleye and pike fishing was AWESOME. I didn't keep track but would guess that we average 25 fish a day. There is a limit of 3 under 18 and one over 18 per day so my stringer would be 3 at 17 3/4 and one 20- 24inch fish everyday. I wish I was back on that lake!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I'm heading to Lake Anjigami on Wednesday! It's my first Canadian fishing trip, so I'm very excited. I'll post the results when I get back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts