Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its raining in se mi. food plots are getting a much needed dose of water. It rained up in the nelp on my other plots earlier. Happy, happy, happy!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
No doubt.. finished planting my travel trail leading to my big food plot yesterday, about 8 ft wide and close to 1/2 mile long.. glad to see this rain...

·
Registered
858 Posts
Came down hard here. Glad for the no-till. Keeps all that seed from washing into the watering hole.

I am wondering though. Where do I go to get my driveway back?

·
Registered
35,628 Posts
Most of the EUP dodged a bullet of sorts. We have been getting too much rain. Another 6" just north of the Soo. That is the second storm with over 6" in a few weeks. Wettest summer in years if not decades.

·
Premium Member
7,038 Posts
Most of the EUP dodged a bullet of sorts. We have been getting too much rain. Another 6" just north of the Soo. That is the second storm with over 6" in a few weeks. Wettest summer in years if not decades.
Glad to hear. Funny thing about the upper Great Lakes and how their rainfall seems to help with water levels furthur down the chain.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Not here! Tawas still in a drought. The average rainfall for September is 3.39" - half the month over and we are sitting at .039". This started around mid July after a way wetter than normal spring.

Food plots nearly shot - may have to but some bait....which is really against my grain!:rant:

·
Administrator
35,738 Posts
. 3 inches so far this month in Wellston.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Both of the areas where my plots are have been getting good rain lately. The forecast looks good for thursday and friday too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts