Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We launched at Lee St. on Saturday and like everyone else it was a beautiful day on the water. Started out at the convergence and picked up a 30" walleye right off the bat. It was to be the only walleye we caught all day. I picked up a 40" cat in the Shiawassee and he put up an awful fight. Since I just had a triple bypass and my weight restrictions are only up to 20 pounds I could not pick him up so I took a picture of him with my partner holding him up. Now all I have to do is figure out how to post it on here. :dizzy::confused:(got pics of both of them on my email) If someone wants to tell me how to send it to this site feel free to holler and I will post them.:help:

DeerSlayer

·
Premium Member
29,761 Posts
Nice job! :) If you have it in your email, save it to your computer in your pictures as a jpg. then go into your gallery here and upload. Once uploaded, click on pic to make large, and there will be a

·
Registered
939 Posts
We launched at Lee St. on Saturday and like everyone else it was a beautiful day on the water. Started out at the convergence and picked up a 30" walleye right off the bat. It was to be the only walleye we caught all day. I picked up a 40" cat in the Shiawassee and he put up an awful fight. Since I just had a triple bypass and my weight restrictions are only up to 20 pounds I could not pick him up so I took a picture of him with my partner holding him up. Now all I have to do is figure out how to post it on here. :dizzy::confused:(got pics of both of them on my email) If someone wants to tell me how to send it to this site feel free to holler and I will post them.:help:

DeerSlayer
Hey Mr. Slayer sir,:help: Eye was wondering if you noticed any marker jugs or bouys on the 2 deadheads that the guys were talking about in the no=wake zone heading towards the Y or has someone removed them or atleast made them non=hazardous in some fashion will be pre fishing under an assumed name very soon and wouild like to know .EYE thank you for any info....;)

uncle D:coolgleam :whistle::whistle:

·
Premium Member
10,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Mr. Slayer sir,:help: Eye was wondering if you noticed any marker jugs or bouys on the 2 deadheads that the guys were talking about in the no=wake zone heading towards the Y or has someone removed them or atleast made them non=hazardous in some fashion will be pre fishing under an assumed name very soon and wouild like to know .EYE thank you for any info....;)

I w as able to see the two deadheads (not far north of Center St. bridge 3/4 of the way from Lee St. launch) but they did not have any jugs or markers on them that I could see. There is one marked at the top of the slot by the convergence. That is in that 20 foot depth of water so I don't know what is holding it there. That is the only three that I saw.

DeerSlayer

·
Registered
978 Posts
No dead heads are marked as of 10/15/13 at 12:30 pm.

Mark
Reel Fish'n

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Hey Mr. Slayer sir,:help: Eye was wondering if you noticed any big jugs that the guys were talking about. I really need someone to catch my fish for me as well! EYE thank you for any info....;)

Jugs?...Cripes Cya on da river! Got lots of pre-fishing to do!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Jugs?...Cripes Got lots to do!
The only big jugs that perverts like yourself:yikes::yikes: refer to used to be located just past the bridge in front of the old HOOTERS :eek::eek: eye was seeking info for the personal safety of your brother for when we take to the river if you remember the last trip for him cost him a prop, this time we will be in my PRO=STAFF boat and my sponsors don't like any surprise costs...being deducted from the total purse...:evilsmile

UNCLE D
pro-staff extraordinaire :woohoo1::woohoo1:

·
Premium Member
10,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ralph has been very helpful on posting the pictures. They turned out good going to him however they are not working worth a d--n in going on here. If I am lucky maybe I can get Ralph to post them as I seem to be mentally challenged in doing this.

·
Premium Member
10,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Ralph. You have saved me a lot of frustration. Maybe someday I will learn how to post them.
DeerSlayer

[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
10,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There you go!, you did it!:D I erased mine.
This was just a click on your message that was in the thread already. I still have to figure out how to transfer the pictures from my e-mail to this site.:dizzy: With any luck maybe before too long!

·
Registered
25,367 Posts
Nice fish.. Thanks for sharing.. Put your pictures from your e mail into you picture album on your computer, Then click on upload photo option above on the header.. When that page pops up hit browse, That will automatically take you to your computer picture album, Click on the picture you want to upload. Then it will be in your M.S. personal picture album. When you want to use it in a post, Click on that picture to largest size, Then click right on mouse and hit copy, When ready to use it in post click right again and hit paste.. Hope this helps-------Dan

·
Premium Member
10,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice fish.. Thanks for sharing.. Put your pictures from your e mail into you picture album on your computer, Then click on upload photo option above on the header.. When that page pops up hit browse, That will automatically take you to your computer picture album, Click on the picture you want to upload. Then it will be in your M.S. personal picture album. When you want to use it in a post, Click on that picture to largest size, Then click right on mouse and hit copy, When ready to use it in post click right again and hit paste.. Hope this helps-------Dan
Thanks for the info and assistance. I think I am going to have to get on my regular computer as that is the only place I can use the mouse. Pretty hard to right click on this laptop.
Bob

·
Registered
25,367 Posts
Thanks for the info and assistance. I think I am going to have to get on my regular computer as that is the only place I can use the mouse. Pretty hard to right click on this laptop.
Bob
Most lap-tops have a plug in for a mouse, Mine does anyway.. Shoot me a P.M. if you need further assistance..-----Dan

·
Premium Member
10,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Most lap-tops have a plug in for a mouse, Mine does anyway.. Shoot me a P.M. if you need further assistance..-----Dan
Thanks Dan PM sent to try to explain my limited knowledge.:confused:

·
Registered
25,367 Posts
Don't feel bad Eye knew nothing about computers before I joined this site, LOL. It was all explained more than once to me, It is a learning process for sure..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts