Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
The lake is open and you can get a boat in the Harley DNR ramp . (South River road) It's a real hard time to fish so let us know how ya do. Good luck . And WELCOME to the site.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Take jefferson north from Crocker and Jefferson and you'll hit 16 mile or metro approx 2 to 3 miles. where Metro park is. Keep going straight another mile or so on Jefferson. it will dead end at a traffic light (south river road). make a right go approx 3 miles down and it will dead end in to the ramps. (PS i'm not sure if they have there docks in yet) I used to back my boat in and leave my trailer in the water . when I came back i would drive righ on,.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Getting cold late in the week, teens at night, 20s during the day, just don't know how long that's gonna last. Honestly, I wouldn't mind 3" of fresh canal ice to hit some jumbos...;)

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Conner I don't think you'll get the ice . The days are to long . Ice in made in the night when the temps are low.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I just got back from a drive through the Harley Ensign Launch and the docks aren't in yet.
There was a sail boat on a trailer that was dripping wet, I'm not sure if they had launched it or if they just backed it into the water to run the outboard motor.
Watch out for the floating debris out there this time of year!

Brian

·
Registered
20,128 Posts
I'm gonna try to dump my tub in at the Day Sail tomorrow morning, I'll let ya fellas know how I do. I gotta new St. Croix in my hands that is just SCREAMING to get "wet".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts