Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful day so I thought I'd head down to LBM at night to take some cool pics of the light show. The beauty of the evening was broken when I heard the Sirens wailing down Linwood Rd. Seen them put one in the ambulance and they were sticking around after that. Hoping everyone involved is OK.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Prayers as I type.

·
Registered
103 Posts
3 guys went in. 1 guy wasn't doing good. We were bringing the brother in who was also wet as fast as we could in our ranger and then that didn't make it across the first Crack 3/4 of a mile out which really changed since the ride out. Prayers they're all ok.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
What you dont hear is the guys who went in snd never say anything. Just found out a friend of mine went in this morning at a crack somewhere out there. Hes fine and doing well, but said it shook him up a bit. Got his quad out and went home.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
What you dont hear is the guys who went in snd never say anything. Just found out a friend of mine went in this morning at a crack somewhere out there. Hes fine and doing well, but said it shook him up a bit. Got his quad out and went home.
We found a spot on the bar where someone had went in this morning, I was surprised we got off the ice and didn't have to help anyone this morning.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Beautiful day so I thought I'd head down to LBM at night to take some cool pics of the light show. The beauty of the evening was broken when I heard the Sirens wailing down Linwood Rd. Seen them put one in the ambulance and they were sticking around after that. Hoping everyone involved is OK.

Nice long exposure photo of the headlights coming in. I like it.

I know that takes special filters during daylight. Do you need them at night?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice long exposure photo of the headlights coming in. I like it.

I know that takes special filters during daylight. Do you need them at night?
I didn't use a filter but contemplated putting a couple different ones on to see what the outcome would be. Maybe I'll give that a whirl next weekend.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
It really is incredible the number of machines coming off the ice at night ....unbelievable the number of people out there .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts