Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got some new camo this year (under armor ayton) and I love it but with the cold hunts starting to approach I was wondering what I could use to layer under. I have always used the black under armor and a random hoodie but looking to go less bulky but still staying warm? any thoughts need to stop tonight and grab something. I have a dicks and gander around me.

·
Banned
3,127 Posts
I just got some new camo this year (under armor ayton) and I love it but with the cold hunts starting to approach I was wondering what I could use to layer under. I have always used the black under armor and a random hoodie but looking to go less bulky but still staying warm? any thoughts need to stop tonight and grab something. I have a dicks and gander around me.
Under Armour Cold Gear and wool.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Agreed wool is the way to go, keeps you warm much better than anything cotton. I have a lighter suit (SB Freak Nasty) and I just got a wool 1/4 zip and pants. Works pretty good on top of the regular base layers.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Wool. And I also use that cabelas ewacs (sp?) stuff too for layering. Keeps me nice and warm.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Under Armour Base 3.0

·
Registered
237 Posts
Go with under armor cold gear to wear under. Gander has them on sale right now + if you order online if its over $100 you can get $20 off and $50 of anything over $250 with the code GME1024.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Have the exact same outfit. Last season I wore merino wool over the UA base 5.0. Toasty.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts