Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out this afternoon out of Sterling, be monitoring 68. Fishing in a buddy's 25 CC Grady White Give me a call if you are on the water. Going to start straight out 21-24 ft of water and see how it goes.

Bud Man

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Landed 12 keepers yesterday bottom bouncers and harnesses, few on hot and tots. 26 foot of water was best.
Nice fishing .....hope i get some in the morning...........

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ended up with nine eyes-running four lines. Fished a little north of West Sister 32-34 of water 3 oz bb's 52-55 back. Perch blade took the most.
No weed problems and very few patches of mayflies.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
We ended the day saturday with 5 running four rods 6 hrs. of fishing 24-26 fow. Last I talked with Mark (Willie Tippit) when we left around 2pm he had 6 in the box and was still fishing. How did you end up Mark?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Scott,it was burtal to say the least I took over being the capt after talking to u and hit a nice pod of 3 and 4 lb fish..I set two boards with these harnesses i tied up last year and hade never tried before and when i hit that pod of fish i had 8 fish more in the box 2 throw backs and a nice one lost at the net..Just kept doing what i do when im at the helm on willie and made short circles and zig zags 1/4 mi out turn Back thru um..those 2 harnesss I tied where hot taken7 of those 8 fish..Was ba long tiring day.. Glad ya got into the fish Budman,Not to shabby for a short trip and long run Young Man,Hope to get out with ya soon maybe in the north with your bro and friends .. Good LUck Mark..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts