Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the various ramp docks on the St Clair River will be pulled out for the season? I am trying to decide when to store my boat for the season since it will be too difficult for me to try to launch without a dock if alone. The 5 ramps I used are Algonac DNR, Marine City DNR, St Clair, Marysville, and Port Huron (on the river). As long some docks are still accessible I am willing to delay winterizing for the season.

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
The Algonac DNR docks get pulled December 1 and the gate gets locked. The one in Algonac by the DQ gets pulled later, but you can use the seawall as a dock after that. I’m not sure when the others get pulled, but the one in St Clair has a seawall to use as well after the dock comes out.

·
Registered
153 Posts
The Algonac DNR docks get pulled December 1 and the gate gets locked. The one in Algonac by the DQ gets pulled later, but you can use the seawall as a dock after that. I’m not sure when the others get pulled, but the one in St Clair has a seawall to use as well after the dock comes out.
Is the seawall at the Algonac DQ launch owned by the city? I thought there was a No Trespassing/Private Property sign along that seawall.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. Very useful info. I will hold out a bit longer before winterizing. Does anyone know about the ramps further north going toward Port Huron?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. Very useful info. I will hold out a bit longer before winterizing. Does anyone know about the ramps further north going toward Port Huron?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts