Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
He obviously doesn't know. Or he wouldn't of posted it. So for future reference and to save u lots of hastle baiting starts October 1. Unless your pics r not in MI then I don't know the rules. Other then that, that first buck is nice.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
:lol: You know you've got a screwed up state for hunting when you get briefed on all the new confusing laws by people on a forum. I wouldn't have known about the Oct. 1st "rule" if it wasn't for you guys.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The OCT 1st baiting rule has been around for years!! Not a new law.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
:lol: You know you've got a screwed up state for hunting when you get briefed on all the new confusing laws by people on a forum. I wouldn't have known about the Oct. 1st "rule" if it wasn't for you guys.
Its a bit confusing I know....

Especially when stores are selling bait in September, vehicles are hauling loads up to their properties in September and most guys that do feed, feed before October 1st. Michigan baiting for deer can be confusing.:dizzy:

I quit feeding back in the late 90's. Saves me the confusion of the rules and temptation to break them:D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Pretty sure those apples fell from an apple tree.....probably uphill from the camera, rolled down hill...yeah that story sounds good. Nice pics though, took me a second to see the turkeys I was looking for a deer lol.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

1 - 10 of 10 Posts