Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning my 3 day assault for LSC at end of June for ski’s. What’s the water temps u guys are seeing down there? Are the weeds tall yet?

·
Registered
97 Posts
sLast Sunday I didnt really see any weed growth. Some shallows (3-4 feet) have a little bit starting at the bottom, not reaching up at all yet. They seem off to a late start this year.

I'll know more after this weekend!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for info. I know it’s 20 days out but let’s me know if I need to run far across the lake or not.

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
we had an interesting day... started out infront of belle river with a pack of boats, not many fish being caught it was dead calm. made the run to the river with no success then back to belle river to troll again and picked up 6 eyes in just over an hour trolling harnesses 15 feet back 1 oz bb was what they wanted. Lots of smallies today prob 5 id say and some good sizes. Saw a few muskie on top sunning in around 17fow.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya still really cold for them. There ready for warmer water I’d think. I know up here in Clare county guys are saying best time is hottest part of the day on shallow sand.

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
I think you can do it and get away with it...Im a canuck so Im only fishing here until they open the border then ill venture wherever I may roam.

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
Some people are figuring out how to cross the boarder by water: https://amp.detroitnews.com/amp/3158181001
totally could win the trolling game in a submarine, talk about accurate depth control...now thats alot better then the dumb a$$ nurse who tried smuggling pot in her car during the virus...I hope she gets locked up for life over there, stick her in with kwame

·
Registered
10,784 Posts
totally could win the trolling game in a submarine, talk about accurate depth control...now thats alot better then the dumb a$$ nurse who tried smuggling pot in her car during the virus...I hope she gets locked up for life over there, stick her in with kwame
Kwame needs to be put on display at the Detroit Zoo for the public to be able point at with their kids and tell them that’s the guy that was too corrupt even for the political mess of Detroit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts