Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Outdoorblog.net Member
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is this weeks reports gals and guys. If you have trouble viewing the video on the MS mobile app just head on over to the youtube page(www.youtube.com/outinmichigan) to view it and dont forget to sub so you will get a notfication on when a new video goes up.

· Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Great report as always.

Good seeing you the other day, wish I had more time to catch up. We were in a hurry to get back home. Didn't want to get stuck in rush hour and I had stuff going on that night.

If you pack it in, pack it out! We all have sleds, see something pick it up!

Also I gotta say is they must've been smashing the fish at the cigarette hole! That's the ******* fish finder right there. More butts, better the fishin. All joking a side that was disgusting. That is seriously ridiculous with how many butts were in that pic, must've been close to shore. Doubt someone that can chief that many is walking far.

We are our own worst enemy, clean up after yourselves. If you see some trash and it's not yours grab it to help out our natural resources.

· Registered
3,290 Posts
I agree about the trash on the ice it's complete bs we have lost way to many access points over the years because of it ....I have been teaching my young kids to always leave the woods, water and ice cleaner than they found it they have caught on quickly when they see trash laying around they always comment on how people don't treat nature very good and always pick up trash when they see it I'm proud of them and hopefully they pass it on to their friends as they get older

· Premium Member
2,213 Posts
My home is a mess.lol.But I have great respect for others and the public and public lands(water).The man with trash in his car is not a littered I learned the man with a clean car throws it out the window so his car is clean.big difference!lol.
I commend you for that trash haul, not sure I can pick up a cigarette butt, wait, sorry, I just threw up a little in my mouth......okay good now
But,
I respectfully disagree with the clean car thing, mine are always clean of trash, on a trip stuff always hits the floor, but at the end it always gets into a bag and to a can, which is what any of us should be doing when we are out on the ice or in the woods, PERIOD.

· Registered
3,170 Posts
My home is a mess.lol.But I have great respect for others and the public and public lands(water).The man with trash in his car is not a littered I learned the man with a clean car throws it out the window so his car is clean.big difference!lol.[/QUOTE
Now that’s not right either my truck and car is always clean inside and I don’t throw trash out my window , I throw it out when I get home I’m the garbage can before I go in the house . But yes everyone should pick up after them selfs out there and put it in the cans in the lot or like Justin said if full take it home .

· Registered
1,060 Posts
Never understood leaving garbage behind. Didn't have to pick up too much this year. The first weekend of walleye fever I did grab a little less than half a garbage bag. I think people doing this probably don't read these message boards but I wish they did. We fight hard around here to stop city's from dumping raw sewage into the rivers only to have our lake be their garbage dump. Please stop...it gets old...SLOBS!

· Registered
7,656 Posts
I commend you for that trash haul, not sure I can pick up a cigarette butt, wait, sorry, I just threw up a little in my mouth......okay good now
But,
I respectfully disagree with the clean car thing, mine are always clean of trash, on a trip stuff always hits the floor, but at the end it always gets into a bag and to a can, which is what any of us should be doing when we are out on the ice or in the woods, PERIOD.
Everytime I see trash tossed out a window its always a super clean vehicle and usually an expensive one it never seems to be from a beater car.Just my experience over the years.last week it was an Audi that threw his fast food trash out the window on 59. Lol

· Premium Member
10,231 Posts
Everytime I see trash tossed out a window its always a super clean vehicle and usually an expensive one it never seems to be from a beater car.Just my experience over the years.last week it was an Audi that threw his fast food trash out the window on 59. Lol
I'm on 32 mile and north ave, people just throw **** out window..not a city thing ether

· Registered
7,656 Posts
Selfridge was clean where I fished to my surprise.Didn't pick up much.I was rewarded with a diamond willow and a few fish and a snowy owl graced me for my efforts at metro!Karma!Mother nature rewards those who respect the land and animal's! Metro was trashed by the social media clan it was clean until the masses showed up.Let's see what karma does for me today.Good luck folks!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.