Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to go big water sea duck and diver hunting - from the Michigan side, can anyone recommend a guide for this fall?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
looking to go big water sea duck and diver hunting - from the Michigan side, can anyone recommend a guide for this fall?
Muskegon Outfitters. Go hunt with Dennis out of his 19' duck water ocean or layout boats. You'll have a good time.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Muskegon Outfitters. Go hunt with Dennis out of his 19' duck water ocean or layout boats. You'll have a good time.
He is all about ducks! Took my Captains class with him, seems like a great guy.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great Lakes Waterfowl Guides & Outfitters .....Tom put us on birds, he is a class act and I think got more excited than we did once we started dropping these fast and low fliers. Looking to book another trip this season

·
Registered
575 Posts
Another for R & D guide service!! Steve is a great guy and does his best to get you on the birds!! You can look him up on Facebook or here on this page!

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
I only run lake michigan mid to late nov through season close in December. If you want to hunt october and early nov for better chances at scoter, give dennis a shout. I target squaw and scoter on lake huron until around the 15th of nov, then I bounce around to multiple ports on 3 of the great lakes. Dennis I believe sticks to muskegon and grandhaven. PM me if you have any questions. Be glad to answer them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts