Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine and two other families will be staying on south lake leelanau starting next Saturday. While we intend to fish on leelanau most of the time. We would like some suggestions on where else we could go to target pike.
Any help on Leelanau or other lakes in the area would be appreciated.:help:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll be in Northport next weekend and was planning on checking out lake leelanau as well. I hear there's alot of walleye. I could use some info too? Leeland's a great place to visit. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Lake Lelanau is my favorite for eyes, 10-15' range, jigs(fireball, pink, white with red) typed with crawler or leech, slow drift, many many 15"-18" fish. Larger eyes in the north lake first cut out of the channel, also many pike there as well, deep drop off. If you find fish also set up with anchor and slip bobbers, again jigs or even red hook with meat. Time of day doesnt really matter either. Usually most wind directions will work unless its strait out of the south, then you will get 1-3' waves. More than happy to share finer details, will be there Thursday and Friday

1 - 3 of 3 Posts