Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bash: who put the artic cat ATV in the water at Fenton?? Someone tried to get on the ice with an atv and broke through...oops.

I saw one guy fishing fenton this afternoon. I did not have the guts to go out.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Yea i think i seen the guy before with it out there..Thats not good i'm having a big outing this weekend on L.Fenton...You see it baydawg? Might have to have it at a later date. I might go out and check the ice today.

Shane

·
Registered
271 Posts
yeah, shane, i have pretty much decided not to risk my life for a few fish. i am gonna hit the river and chase steelhead instead. hopefully, THAT will come down a bit for the weekend.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scottyhoover said:
Where did he go through at? Right off the launch? Not a good move. Bummer. My ice stuff is on the shelf at this point even though I'm still getting reports of people fishing in the area.
right at the ramp.

There was at least two feet of open water to get to the ice.

I will wait for some weather.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
You gotta think sometime "what were you thinking?" I am not down falling threw the ice.

Thinking of firing the motorcycle up and taking it for a ride.hahaha

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
yea i know its been canceled for this weekend i'll have a new date as soon as i see the ice and the weather..:(

Shane

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Who in thier right mind would be even attempting to ride an A.T.V. or Snowmobile on what little ice we have had this year not to mention the warm weather we have had for the last 2 weeks?You MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF....................:lol:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
scottyhoover said:
aww man...i was looking forward to playing 'who can stay on top longest' :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Keep us posted Shane.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
scottyhoover said:
aww man...i was looking forward to playing 'who can stay on top longest' :)
Yeah.... I've actually played that before... It was pretty fun. I won which was surprising cuz I was the biggest guy. But I still ended up goin in up to my waste.

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
mudflapimmc said:
can anyone join in your outing? if so PM me and let me know. my son and i have been itchin' for some panfish!
Sure! Its an M-S.com members outing! Trouble is right now its looking pretty bleak for this coming Saturday. I'm sure Shane (Deputy865) will be posting a thread with a new date very soon!

BTW - Shane, if your gonna re-schedule it anytime in the next couple of weekends I'll have to bow out. We're planning on going to Hougton Lake for the two weeekends of Tip-Up-Town (*1/21-1/22 & 1/28/1/29/2006) Its always the last two weekends in January......

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i hope he didnt hurt any fish when he went in :fish2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts