Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
I got a buddy that lives for the season. He usually goes after them by Lost Peninsula marina on Lake Erie. I believe the Ottawa River comes in there.
I missed a lot of years of chasing bass. Erie it’s always eyes& perch and eyes and perch. My 14 turned me on to em past couple years and it’s been a blast. I’m making up for lost time now.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quality put together video, sure gets me excited to chase them this late fall. Thanks for posting
Thanks man. The only sad part is fall is a short period of time. Small window of opportunity to go after them. Make the most of it. Tight lines from Rick

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
Thanks man. The only sad part is fall is a short period of time. Small window of opportunity to go after them. Make the most of it. Tight lines from Rick
If you can bear the conditions the later it gets into the fall and winter the better it gets. My best days have been in early January for size and numbers of toads when we’ve had to break skim ice to get to spots. Their feed bags our on heavy then and it’s tough to beat a blade bait bite for big largies.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you can bear the conditions the later it gets into the fall and winter the better it gets. My best days have been in early January for size and numbers of toads when we’ve had to break skim ice to get to spots. Their feed bags our on heavy then and it’s tough to beat a blade bait bite for big largies.
That blade bait bite is definitely a go to when that water gets real cold!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.