Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Glen (LadyDoc) and I have been friends for awhile. I helped him with his program and he's helped me. That's what friends do. Glen has been a welcomed visitor in my home and we talk on the phone regularly. I have even had the original LadyDoc's owner aboard Priority1. Through Ray B, Glen and I met. The reason I started this thread is because I refuse to defend myself under another BOGUS THREAD. I just got off the phone with Glen (LadyDoc) and he knows nothing about what is going on here. Some individual, with motives unbeknown to me, just wants to start trouble. Most people that have been here awhile, and know me, can attest to my willingness to help. I still give a lot of information when it's requested. Most of the people that were quick to take up the cause know little about me. I noticed for some it was their first post. Someone saying they are posting for someone who knows nothing about it is just plain WRONG. Is this the kind of drama we want on this forum? I think not.

·
Registered
837 Posts
not sure what exactly your talking about Frank but i will say you are a great asset to all of us on the site, as well as other sites! in the past i have asked and you have gave info willingly, as well as invitations on the boat, although i have not taken you up on the boat ride yet, i still would love to some time, as for the others, you know as well as i do you cant keep them all happy??! THANKS Frank for all of your help and info over the years , a friend of mine John s. from MT.P knows you personally and speaks the same as me, remember what is behind us does not concern us anymore, will talk to you soon im sure! good luck stay safe

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Keep your head high P1!....You've got nothing to explain. Some people have too much time on their hands....

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a point of information:

This thread may make no sense to some. There was another thread titled ladydoc that has disappeared. The people who have viewed the original thread titled ladydoc will understand the meaning of this thread.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I bet that surprised you when Ladydoc had know idea.

NOW... Back to fishing!

You guys are lucky to be on the Bay.;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Keep your head high P1!....You've got nothing to explain. Some people have too much time on their hands....
I agree Frank, you share info and offer rides, more than most on here. There was a time that Frank stopped posting on here and that was a big loss for this site. Keep at it Frank, and keep posting the info for those of us that can't get out, it helps us get through the day.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am glad to see someone used some common sense and removed that thread.

I have only fished with Frank 2 times, and talked to him on the radio a couple more than that. Some people say you can judge a book by it's cover, well the book on Frank is spot on. He is a true sportsman willing to help anyone and everyone out. The fact that he takes jabs from others on this site is disappointing and a statement to what sportsman have become.

Frank the cover of your book maybe a little older than mine :lol: as it has been well read. Keep doing what you are doing as you are setting an example all of us should follow. Keep up the great work and hopefully I can catch up with you yet this season.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve, I had blast fishing with you dad and his grandson a couple of weeks ago. Putting a young man on his first walleye is so rewarding. He also caught a nice 26 inch one that trip. We just kept him busy catching fish. Your dad graciously stayed on the helm most of the trip.:) Bill and I have been talking about getting you out and giving you another stripe towards your grumpy old man status. You are still in training. You need to work on the growls.:lol:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Glen (LadyDoc) and I have been friends for awhile. I helped him with his program and he's helped me. That's what friends do. Glen has been a welcomed visitor in my home and we talk on the phone regularly. I have even had the original LadyDoc's owner aboard Priority1. Through Ray B, Glen and I met. The reason I started this thread is because I refuse to defend myself under another BOGUS THREAD. I just got off the phone with Glen (LadyDoc) and he knows nothing about what is going on here. Some individual, with motives unbeknown to me, just wants to start trouble. Most people that have been here awhile, and know me, can attest to my willingness to help. I still give a lot of information when it's requested. Most of the people that were quick to take up the cause know little about me. I noticed for some it was their first post. Someone saying they are posting for someone who knows nothing about it is just plain WRONG. Is this the kind of drama we want on this forum? I think not.
your right frank i do not know you personally but i do know glen, for over 30yrs. and the fact is you did call him on the cell phone that day on the water and ripped him a new one about giving up way pts. over the radio. and glen is aware of whats going on even though he his not an MS member.and you are right i did chyme in when i read the original thread and in my opinion you seem like you are doing a little MS rep. control. everybody has a bad day or makes a mistake now and then.;)

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! I don't even carry a cell phone to call anyone on the water. People that fish with me know that. Look at all the threads on fishing reports here. How many coordinates are given?? Glen and I are OK so what's your motive?? I didn't rip anyone a new one.:)

·
Registered
101 Posts
my apologies frank, i stand corrected. i spoke with glen this morning and it was he who called you at home and it was at that time you ripped into him. as far as motive, all i can say is the picture your trying to paint on the forum about this is not quite accurate and as far as you and glen go......howd your last exchange of words go at the boat launch?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Frank, we have never fished together or even spoken before, but I advise you to watch your back. There are some charter boys who really have it in for you and are working with law enforcement to get you busted for chartering without a license. Last year while sitting in a local restaurant an angry conversation at another table came up that named you and your boat and they specifically mentioned trying to work with authorities in seeking out potential violations.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I fished with Frank last year had a good time caught fish but it was not a charter. I set lines, baited hooks reeled in fish, netted fish, drove the boat,and cleaned my own fish. Sure not like any charter I have been on. I did chip in for gas and I expect people to chip in when they are fishing on my boat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.