Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for user reviews of ladder stands that will work on crooked/leaning trees.
I have looked at manufacturers websites and have read their product descriptions and reviews and would like to hear from some of you who have actually used them.
Ideally around 20’ and quite. I haven’t bought any ladder stands in years but the guys who hunt our place have brought out a few different makes and they all seemed noisy.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I'm not sure there's one that's better or recommended for leaners.
If it's too much of a lean I won't try, even if it's in the best location. If it's not too bad, face the stand where it leans back while sitting, not forward.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure there's one that's better or recommended for leaners.
If it's too much of a lean I won't try, even if it's in the best location. If it's not too bad, face the stand where it leans back while sitting, not forward.
The tree leans back and to the side at the same time. The ladder stands I have all have the bars that go from the ladder to the tree so with the side lean the bar wouldn’t line up with the trunk. I see a lot of the newer stands don’t have the bar so I was hoping they would work on a leaner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts