Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not know this dog, or family personaly. It is a female yellow lab that is 5 years old. I believe she is fixed (finding out soon). She has never been hunted, is an indoor dog (city dog), great with kids and other pets. I have pictures that I cannot seem to get on the site for some reason. I am being told that the reason for her needing a new home is that the owner had to move and could not take large dogs to where she is moving to. pm for pics or more info on what seems to be a great dog.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
TTT

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'd like to know if she's fixed or not too. She's gorgeous. Can I assume that because she's 5 and a city girl that she's relatively laid back and walks on a leash well? I need a calm dog that will just chill with me. Oh, and any signs of hip dyplasia or frequent ear infections?

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Come on MerlinsMom....you could have a surprise for Jim when he gets back to town!!!!!;)

She definitely seems laid back!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
:lol: That's definately one cool pup! Bet she'd make a great pillow for laying on the floor watching TV with too! I'm just waiting on a response and I'm ready to go meet her in person!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts