Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
I wanted to post this. i talked with a friend last night. Her friend is dieing from cancer and has a 1 year old lab. I guess it is out of good lines. (I am not a lab guy) The elderly gentelman just has 2 requests. That it is well taken care of and that it is used to hun with.

Here is the info I have.
Here is the info I have on the lab.

"From Jake, the current owner.
Here's the url for his home kennel. Kath Strong the breeder has been doing
labs for much of her life, they are in western Wis, just north of State Rd

The url is:

http://www.piddlecreekkennels.com/

Check it out.

I have Grips registration certificate here plus his full shot records
including rabies. Check out the web site, these are serious bird dogs. He
has a beautiful sweet temperament, wants to retrieve with all of his heart.
Has done a beautiful job on the birds I seen him retrieve."

If you are interested email me at [email protected] I will get you contact info

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Man I'm really sorry to hear that. If I hear of anything I'll let you know.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. Do you know if the dog is still available and the color? I can ask a friend but I know he likes chocolates.

·
Registered
970 Posts
It is a chocolate lab. Almost a year old. I know a few of you have contacted me about the dog. I have forwarded all the info on to those that have.

Are any of you lab guys familiar with the kennel?

Here is Jake's info he is from near Mio. I have since had a chance to speak with him and got the ok to post his contact info.

Hello

My phone number is 989 848 2623

I am east of Mio MI, south of Alpena, and 2 hrs north of Saginaw.

I am heading out now for the VA, an all day thing be back this eve, email is the best way to contact me.

Jake

There are a few of you interested in the lab. Here is the owners email address his name is Jake. He can tell you all about the dog. [email protected] He lives over by Mio MI His phone is 810-989-8683 . He will be in and out the next few days so email is probably the best way to get a hold of him. He will be down at the VA hospital.

·
Premium Member
9,775 Posts
I just got an email from Jake that someone picked up Grip today.

I hope he's found a good home. If it was someone from the site and you have problems (someone is allergic, etc....) I would still be interested. Otherwise, best of luck with Grip. He sounds like a good dog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts