Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 40 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Happy birthday men. The hits just coming for you sam. Marriage. Birthday. Deer. Can’t get any better.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Happy Birthday Sam! Lot's of milestones for you this year.....
Yeah, it kinda feels like I got slam dunked into middle age. Mostly all good things, but some not so grear.....

Marriage = good!
Forty Years old= good!
Dad has cancer = bad
Take over family buisness= would have been good under other circumstances
Shoot a big deer = Always good!
More time at home than ever because of Covid = good depending how you look at it

All and all I am very grateful for the good fortune I have had this year, I know a lot of people aren't doing quite as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
852 Posts
Congrats birthday boys ! Sorry to hear about your dad Sam22 but having gone through it for the last year and a half with a crappy first prognosis and now finally looking much better try and keep a positive attitude it will be tough but I think it can help it has for me so far !
And for you box blind guys I used to hunt a guys properties near LeRoy Mi and he had several blinds set up as he did dream hunts for sick kids. I sat in one and with the propane heat, carpet and plush chairs I felt very uncomfortable and had to get out and sit in the woods lol I thought (I know he had it for the kids ) no way I could ever get used to it. Well this year sitting in the open and now having a lower tolerance it seems for cold I am a little jealous lol

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Beat me to it by about 15min. Well played John Hine.
Been wantin' me some Hasenphfeffer.

P.S. at least you saved me from looking up the spelling.
We just call-it Bunny stew , my favorite wild game dinner. Now I'm hungry.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 104 Posts