Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
I’m in for the afternoon, eastern
347D9000-2CAA-44CC-89E8-58B81D2DC841.jpeg
kalkaska co. State land. Somewhere off the famous SunSet Trail! I have 2 Pb&j’s, a bag of goldfish crackers, one Diet Coke & a thermos full of coffee, heater on medium, go pro & iPhone charged & ready! Let’s do this!!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I’m in for the afternoon, eastern View attachment 617213 kalkaska co. State land. Somewhere off the famous SunSet Trail! I have 2 Pb&j’s, a bag of goldfish crackers, one Diet Coke & a thermos full of coffee, heater on medium, go pro & iPhone charged & ready! Let’s do this!!!
Hey me too! It's a good munchie imo. I'm out scouting and a little varmint calling in the mix. Be hunting tonight with few days off It's looking. Good luck all!
20201214_132616.jpg

·
Addicted2hunting4
887 Posts
If this weather stays static my wimpy butt might actually pull the bow back out. I generally don't hunt late season bow as i am a wimp and I feel like i have been in the woods enough by mid-late December. But, i have seen so many bucks this year i am losing my mind sitting on zooms today anxious to get back out..

I could use a doe too.. Now the smokehouse is back open i need to get a deer there for a couple of my favorites.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Been in about 30min. Oak ridge looking over marshy area where I found that shed. Good luck all.
20201214_153504.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
22 with no wind. I ll take it. Hope they don’t hear my heater. Good luck and be safe

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
It is encouraging to see young deer making thru the season. Even though hunter numbers may be up, it seems like they are more selective based on what I am seeing still alive.
I think in some areas hunters are starting to catch on to the concept of managing deer. Encouraging.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
I’m in for the afternoon, eastern View attachment 617213 kalkaska co. State land. Somewhere off the famous SunSet Trail! I have 2 Pb&j’s, a bag of goldfish crackers, one Diet Coke & a thermos full of coffee, heater on medium, go pro & iPhone charged & ready! Let’s do this!!!
I had been wondering what part of the county you are in. I have worked off Sunset trail, never hunt that far West though. Looks like you have. Ore snow that we do here near TC. Good luck, enjoy the evening.

I am sitting tonight out, and going to be hunting less this week for sure. I am going to try to do a good scouting mission soon, move cameras, look for surviving bucks. If I can pattern one, I'll be excited to try to kill him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

21 - 40 of 80 Posts