Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
well, I got up, had coffee, and tried to find a reason not to go, . to cold? not really. To windy? , yeah thats it , I'll pass. Actually , I am burnt out, and the next time or two will be to get in a hunt, and bring stuff out of the woods, good luck all

·
Registered
278 Posts
Going out later, waiting for daylight. Took a confident, hundred yard shot at a monster buck last night but without snow , smoke from my muzzle loader, 10 deer flying off in all directions and in a new woods , got turned around in the dark, I backed out until this morning. Didn't sleep much last night !

·
Registered
361 Posts
Going out later, waiting for daylight. Took a confident, hundred yard shot at a monster buck last night but without snow , smoke from my muzzle loader, 10 deer flying off in all directions and in a new woods , got turned around in the dark, I backed out until this morning. Didn't sleep much last night !
Good luck!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Time to catch up on things neglected by an addicted hunter.
Clothes baskets in the house are full. The truck is covered in mud, and the interior looks like there has been a couple bag ladies living in it who wear men's hunting clothes and eat junk food....they also drink too much coffee.

Good luck to those still out.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts