Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Knife-a-week Give Away

3K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  rapidriverknife 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am Kris Duerson, Vice President of Rapid River Knifeworks in Upper Michigan. Please visit our web site www.rapidriverknifeworks.com and register on our forums. Once you are there, enter our knife a week give away thread in the general knife forum. All knives given away will be worth at least $100.00. Good luck and I hope to see you there. Don't forget to look at our new online store while you are there. We just added about 50 custom knives to the site. Thanks again.
Kris Duerson

#2 ·
Hey Kris,

Welcome to the site. I am a good friend of Chris (Tito) and Cory. If you look around on here you will see your knives are well spoken of.

I love mine and am going to pick up another this spring!!

GUYS, THESE ARE GREAT KNIVES!!!!!!!

#11 ·
I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome. Ray, thanks for the order. Our goal at Rapid River Knifeworks is very simple. Make the best knife that money can buy and warranty that knife for the rest of your life! We sharpen and polish everything we make free for life. We also do free laser engraving(names,dates,logos,etc...) So feel free to visit our web site or the next time you are rolling through Rapid River, stop by our factory showroom on US HWY 2 and watch the knives being made. We are very proud to be a Michigan manufacturer. Thanks again, and please feel free to ask questions at any time.
Kris Duerson

#12 ·
More props for these knives, I can say the skinner I bought works great on cheese and bacon as well as butter. I didnt get to break it in on a thurty point buck last season so I put it to use in the camp kitchen. :lol:

I missed out on a RMEF banquet knife last week so Ill be stopping by in April to pick up a northwoods drop point knife with silver guard hopfully there will be one in stock.

#18 ·
Welcome to the site. Thems some nice lookin bucks on that forum you've got there.;)

#20 ·
Kris I am still unable to register as I only show a box with an X in it, rather then a code. Is there some other way to register.:sad:

#23 ·
Sorry Kris, but I must not have something on my computer that I need to have in order to see the code. All I get is a White Box with an "X" in it. I do appreciate your trying though and it is a good looking site.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.