Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering about your guys kisser button placement on the string. A professional archer told me that your kisser button should be no more than a inch to inch and a half above your nock point. If mine is down that low it brings my whole site bracket down so low that it is at the bottom of its travel. I was wondering where other archers have there kisser. I shoot a string loop with a 28 inch draw on a Mathews legacy. with a tru ball tornado release.
I am thinking of moving my kisser up to a more comfortable level. This might even take it off the serving as it is very close to that now. Is this a bad thing? Where is your kisser on the string?

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sure dont want to change mid season but.......... The rut is comming up and I could shoot all day because I'm on vacation. I dunno. I just never really liked where my kisser is. And now my flechings hit my face mask real hard. I just dont like where it is at.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wouldnt say they are for beginers. I would just say a kisser is a matter of preference.
I didnt move mine but after season I was thinking about setting up a little different.
I can shoot without a kisser but I find it helpfull to line up my sight picture faster and more consistant. I use a small one tied on so not much weight is added to the string.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.