Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just signed up with you a few days ago and I would like to compliment you all on what a fine websight you have. Very informative. Any way, I just heard about a kids fishing day at Jiggers bar and thought I would pass along the info to all of you:

Lake St. Clair Walleye Association (LSCWA) Annual Kid's Ice Fishing Outing

When: Sunday, Feb. 15, 2004, 8am - 2pm.

Where: Jigger's Bar and Grill, 8367 Dixie Hwy., Fair Haven, (1/2 mile from the Fair Haven DNR Access Site)

LSCWA will provide rides from Jigger's to the fishing site, drilled holes and some heated shanties to warm up in. Fishing poles, tackle and bait will be on hand for those kids who don't have their own.
The on-shore warm-up spot will be in the pavillion behind Jigger's where hot dogs, chili, chips, hot chocolate and coffee will be served.
LSCWA will also provide ice fishing instructions for those new to the sport. No registration is necessary so just show up and start fishin'.
Feb. 14 - 15 is Michigan's Winter Free Fishing Weekend so fishing licenses aren't needed to fish those days.
For more information call LSCWA at 586-778-0480

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Welcome to the site Topgun!!

Thanks for posting that...I remember reading about that on the LSCN site and was going to put it here....damn short term memory deficit anyway:cool:

I am planning on taking my 4yo out... I'll have a xtra shapell 2000 if anyone wants to use it...Bunch of spare gear, rods, chairs heater and such....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how's it going slammer? I recognize your name from the LSCN. Is there any other LSCN peeps that hang out here?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome to the site Topgun. I am also a member of the LSCWA and will be at the kids outing helping out with cooking and shuttle service. Looking forward to meeting ya on Sunday. TTYL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><> AL:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the welcome guys.
AL D. I'll try looking you up at Jiggers. If I don't see you there, I'll see you at the next LSCWA walleye tournament at Gilbert's - I'm also a member there:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts