Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Had a flock gobbling their collective heads off while filling the woodstove this morning, we are ready!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I'm in, but you got the wrong year in the title lol!

If you add your points from this year to last season you might have a chance.

Spring Thunder!!!!!

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
If you add your points from this year to last season you might have a chance.

Spring Thunder!!!!!
Awww, that's cute... Unlucky for you, my current job will allow me MUCH more time in the field this upcoming season, not just a couple days like last year... Plus, I work second shift and don't have to be into work until noon everyday, so I'll be out there just about every morning until my tag is filled!

All winter long, I've had 3 long beards coming into the bird feeder, all 10"+ beards, but the big guy really caught my attention... He looks to be at least 5 pounds heavier than the other 2 and his spurs are nastier than any bird I've ever seen in person... Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he was a 5-6 year old bird! Obviously #1 on my hit list!

·
Premium Member
31,781 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Oh come on guys....we all know it doesnt matter who wins in the end. Its really all about making sure we all get as many cheap shots in on the other teams as we can!! Although typically its just a few teams that really have more time on the PC than in the woods!

·
Premium Member
14,913 Posts
Oh come on guys....we all know it doesnt matter who wins in the end. Its really all about making sure we all get as many cheap shots in on the other teams as we can!! Although typically its just a few teams that really have more time on the PC than in the woods!
Mine goes were I go, and instant picture taker I can send pics from the field. :p

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
!

All winter long, I've had 3 long beards coming into the bird feeder, all 10"+ beards

Sounds like you have done your scouting and have your spot all picked out. :lol:

1 - 20 of 349 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.